Tuesday 29 October 2013

Paperwork PaperHELL Part II


Finally, after more months than I care to remember I have managed to get all my paperwork under control. If you missed my first posts on this you can catch up here and here.

This is what my dining room looked like at earlier in the year....


....and since then the paperwork mountain has haunted my every move until finally over the last month I have managed to get on top of it.

Since a lot of our paperwork was now irrelevant, because it related to our last house, I decided that I was going to start from scratch. So out went the beaten up, mis-matched files and torn dividers. All out-dated paperwork was shredded and old manuals thrown out. Once I had pared it back to only the essential paperwork, in came these files. 

(They are by Staples and come in different sizes: A5 75mm and A4 25/75mm.)


I debated going down the ‘all black’ lever-arch file route again, but my eyes were drawn to this pin on pinterest, and I thought that if the files were different colours it might give me some chance of remembering what they contained!

So here’s how I organised our paperwork….







Hopefully, this has given you some ideas on how you could organise your paperwork!!?

In the mean time, I'll leave you on a more light-hearted note with this clip.
Enjoy!



Sprout’s House
      xox

No comments:

Post a Comment