Sunday 14 October 2012

A Martha Stewart Slice of Heaven

During a brief trip to Staples to buy some bubble wrap and boxes, I thought I had died and gone to heaven. Traipsing up and down the aisles supervising Sprout’s sticky fingers (literally – stickers are a favourite at the moment and we came away with some sparkly smiley faces!) I encountered an aisle full of beautiful Martha Stewart stationary.


For those of you who don't know, I LOVE anything stationary related – Sharpie pens in every colour of the rainbow, notebooks covered in pretty fabric, multi-coloured post it notes. In fact, when I was younger I used to hoard my stationary and save it for special occasions, which of course meant I never got the chance to enjoy using it! 


Another tiny little secret of mine is that I love being organised…..well the thought of it at least!! When it comes to carrying through all my good intentions to the bitter end I sometimes get a little distracted and wander off track!



However, this binder and all the assorted accessories that go with it has really inspired me to become more organised so watch out for future posts on getting yourself more organised!

Feel like becoming more organised, but just don’t have the time? Why don’t you spend 5 minutes organising something round your house? What about tidying your cutlery draw, sorting out your spice rack or filing your bank statements?


Sprout’s House
           xox

No comments:

Post a Comment