Friday 2 May 2014

Friday Pin Fest!

Hello & Welcome!
Friday Pin Fest at A Conquered Mess and A Peek Into My Paradise
Welcome to #FridayPinFest! Where has the year gone?! I just HAVE to make this comment lol what's up with the crazy weather?! Down here we were 110 one day and 65 the next! Seriously! But anyway enough of that, so Mother's Day is coming up soon.. I'm interested in seeing what you've got in the works for that. But of course before we do that, let's welcome out new co-hosts and check out the features! Enjoy!

 

[Meet Our New Co-Hosts]
Dana of Chocolate and Sunshine
"My name is Dana. Yes, it's unusual but it's pronounced Dan-uh. I'm a single mom of a grown son and a thirteen year old daughter. As they are fourteen years apart, it's like raising two kids, but separately and Mom is my favorite title. My blog, Chocolate and Sunshine, began in September of 2013 as a creative outlet to share my love of decorating my home uniquely and with a love of vintage pieces interspersed with eclectic design and incorporating d.i.y. Anything chocolate is an integral part of my blog as well as family activities including entertaining and places to visit in St. Louis. The best part of creating Chocolate and Sunshine is creating friendships through my readers and other talented bloggers. Loving every sunny moment!"

Cindy of The Mom Maven
Cindy of The Mom Maven
Cindy is a happily married mom of 2 awesome gentlemen. As a family they love Jesus, all things Disney and Tampa Bay Rays baseball. On TheMomMaven.com I feature family friendly recipes, travel tips and entertainment as well as blogging tips, product reviews and giveaways.
 
V of Sprout's House
"I’m V and I’m Sprout’s Mummy! Sprout is my four year old daughter who despite my best efforts is obsessed with anything girly and pink – the sparklier the better! Sprout's House is the record of our journey as we restore our cottage to its former glory alongside a dash of DIY, a sprinkling of recipes, a scattering of crafts and a generous dollop of good old life." 
 
[& Your Hosts]
Host Host
Alma of A Conquered Mess
Alma Cathy
of A Conquered Mess of A Peek Into My Paradise

 [The Features]
Natural Strawberry Sorbet by One Tipsy Chick
Natural Strawberry Sorbet by One Tipsy Chick

Lego Matchbox Beds by Kid's Activities Blog
Lego Matchbox Beds by Kid's Activities Blog

Recipe Organization by Krafty Cards, etc.
Recipe Organization by Krafty Cards, etc. 

23 Ways to Save on Healthy Food by Little House Living
23 Ways to Save on Healthy Food by Little House Living 

Frugal and Easy Spring Wreath by The Jenny Evolution 
Frugal and Easy Spring Wreath by The Jenny Evolution

Easy Organization with Binder Clips by Polka Dots and Paisley
Easy Organization with Binder Clips by Polka Dots and Paisley 

[Spread the Word]
If you were featured or want to show your support, grab a party button!
[The Hop]

[The Link Up]


[Don't miss the party, sign up for a Friday Pin Fest e-mail reminder.]


Sprout’s House
  xox

Pinterest Pinterest TwitterGoogle+BloglovinEmail

2 comments:

  1. Stopping by to say hello and thanks for co hosting.. its really tons of fun and meeting many different bloggers is great ..
    Take care Maria

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Maria! Glad you had a chance to link up! Have a good weekend! xox

      Delete