Thursday 22 August 2013

1st Blogiversary


I can hardly believe it, Sprout’s House is a year old today!!  
Who would have thought that when I clicked the publish button for the first time last year that I would go on to write 54 posts!

It has been a year of firsts in the blogging world - first post, first slideshow, first facebook like, first pinterest board and first tweet among other things. 

Here’s a little recap of our first year –

First Post

First Award



First House Move

First House Tour

First Snow

First Spring

First Fail…….but I’ve so nearly cracked this one!

First Easter

First Simple DIY project…..and my most popular post to date!


First Discovery

A big thank you to everyone who has read, commented and liked my posts over the last 12 months – it has meant a lot!

Sprout’s House
           xox

No comments:

Post a Comment