Sunday 23 September 2012

Follow Me......


Good Morning Sprout’s House Residents!! 


I know I’ve been a bit quiet this week, but I promise I’ve been working hard!! Over the last few days, I’ve spent some time creating different ways for you all to connect with me – finally those little turquoise icons in my side bar work!



So click away and discover the Sprout’s House Facebook page where I’d love you to ‘like’ me!! You can also follow me on Twitter which is totally new to me so please bear with me while I get the hang of it!! Finally, for those of you who secretly agreed with point 4 in this recent post you can have a sneak preview of some of the ideas I have been collecting for our new house on Pinterest!!

And lastly, for all those of you who would like a glimpse of 
Sprout 
she is hanging out in a couple of the places I mentioned above!!

Sprout’s House
           xox

No comments:

Post a Comment